Seats Remaining: 0
Tuition with Hotel: $360 (CAD)
Tuition without Hotel $275 (CAD)
Contact: Navien Training Department
Tel: 800-519-8794 opt. 7
Navien is pleased to welcome you and members of your company to our state-of-the-art Training Academy in Woodbridge, ON. Our facility provides an in-depth training experience taught by our expert instructors. Attendees have the opportunity to work in a hands-on environment with live-fire units and learn real world applications.
This is an advanced class. Attendees must have completed the Level 1 Introductory class, or have prior experience installing or servicing Navien units.
- Approximately 16hrs of lecture with hands-on, interactive product training
- Includes Navien parts kit (over $500 value!) and all course materials
- Certificate of completion issued at the close of class
- $275 w/o hotel; $360 w/ 2-night hotel stay
Transportation is not provided. If flying, the nearest airport to our facility is the Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Day 1: Lunch and dinner provided
Day 2: Lunch provided
Hotel rooms are provided for the night before and after the first day of class for those paying a tuition price of $360(CAD). Navien will pay for room and tax only. The hotel will require you provide a credit card when checking-in, but you will not be charged upon check-out.
Dress is casual. However, due to safety regulations, you must wear long pants and closed shoes (both heel and toe) as you will be working on equipment.
Subjects covered include, but not limited to:
- Unit selection
- Mounting unit(s)
- Complete installation
- Gas line sizing overview
- Power requirements
- Domestic water piping
- DIP switch settings
- Remote control applications, features and use
- Multiple unit cascade control, wiring and setup
- Full description of error codes and diagnostics
- Review common installation mistakes & solutions
- Hands on service, including unit breakdown and reassembly
- Complete breakdown summary of all operational components
- Warranty information
Live fire demonstrations!
All cancellations must be received at least 72 hours prior to class start time to receive a full refund. After this period, no refund will be issued. Refunds will be issued in the same form as payment was received. Please allow two weeks for processing.
Navien reserves the right to cancel classes at any time. In this event, attendees will be notified and refunds will be issued in full.