Seats Remaining: 0
Tuition: $225 (USD)
Tuition with hotel (1-night):
Tuition with hotel (2-nights):
Contact: Dana Ferrett
Tel: 800-519-8794 ext. 190
Navien is pleased to welcome you and members of your company to our state-of-the-art Training Academy in Moorestown, NJ. Our facility provides an in-depth training experience taught by our expert instructors. Attendees have the opportunity to work in a hands-on environment with live-fire units and learn real world applications.
Boiler Service Class (NHB/NFB-H)
This is an advanced training. Attendees must have completed an overview or installation training prior to attending, or have equivalent experience installing or servicing Navien units.
The two day Boiler Service course is an advanced installation and service training with approximately 9 hours of instruction time. The class includes information on both the NHB water tube and NFB fire tube condensing boilers. Attendees will gain a better understanding of the installation and service details of the units and systems.
Subjects covered include, but not limited to:
- Product overviews
- Advanced installation details (venting, gas, electrical) including basic system sizing
- Boiler and system piping requirements and issues
- Component description, function, and diagnosis
- Control setup, operation, and service functions
- Troubleshooting issues, error code descriptions and diagnostics
- Common installation issues and service procedures
- Maintenance requirements
- Two day course: (Day 1) 9:00am-4:00pm; (Day 2) 9:00am-2:00pm
- Approximately 10 hours of instruction including both class room and “hands-on” training
- Includes Navien parts kit and all course materials
- Lunch provided
- Certificate of completion issued at the close of class
- Class size limited to 16 people
At this time, Navien is unable to provide shuttle service from hotel to the facility and back. We are working on a resolution and will update you if/when we are able to offer this again.
Goal of course
After the training, attendees should leave with a better overall understanding of the boiler installation and operation, along with functionality and service of individual components. Along with the Navien products, additional information will be gained on troubleshooting systems and issues.Class Full